- Northwestern University Pritzker School of law (LL.M.)
- National Taipei University (LL.B.)
- Member of Taiwan Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Intern and Associate Attorney, Lin & Chang International Law Offices (2012-2018)
- Legal Counsel, CPC Corporation (2011-2012)
- The Design, Application and Limitation of Terms of Preferred Shares (Angle Accounting Magazine, 38, February of 2021)
Sharon Yang specializes in investment, M&A, corporate legal consultation, and commercial and civil disputes.
After being qualified to practice law in Taiwan, Sharon had firstly served at the legal department of a major corporation and then a law firm. She is an expert both in transaction affairs and litigations. Besides assisting clients in domestic and foreign investments, M&As, joint ventures, and providing legal services to listed/OTC companies, including corporate legal consultation and contracts review, , she also handled many litigations regarding company control, employment, and intellectual property right.
To advance her knowledge, Sharon attended Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law in 2018. She joined Chen & Lin after obtained her master’s degree and passed the New York Bar Exam. Sharon will work with our outstanding and professional team members to provide high-quality legal services to the clients.