- New York University Law School (LL.M.)
- National Taiwan University(LL.B.)
- Certified Dealmaker, China Mergers & Acquisitions Association
- Member of Taiwan Bar Association
- New York Bar Examination Passed
- Asia Business Law Journal- The A List-Taiwan's TOP 100 Lawyers, Key practice Area: Antitrust & competition, capital markets & financing, M&A & joint venture, private equity & venture capital (2022)
- Chambers & Partners Global Corporate/M&A Ranked Lawyer (2022)
- Chambers & Partners Greater China Region Corporate/M&A Ranked Lawyer (2022)
- Chambers & Partners Global Corporate/M&A Ranked Lawyer（2020）
- Chambers & Partners Asia-Pacific Corporate/M&A Ranked Lawyer（2020）
- Chambers & Partners - Corporate/M&A Ranked Lawyer (2018)
- Member of Taiwan Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Council（MAPECT）(2009-)
- Attorney, Chen & Lin Attorneys-at-Law (2003)
- Legal Specialist, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Attorneys-at-Law (2003)
- Attorney, Chen & Lin Attorneys-at-Law (2000-2002)
- Associate Attorney, Lee & Li Attorneys at Law (1998-2000)
- "Course on Security Management", by National Youth Commission (1998.2-1998.5)
- The Design, Application and Limitation of Terms of Preferred Shares (Angle Accounting Magazine, 38, February of 2021)
- M&A Case Study – Ten M&A Lessons An Enterprise Must Take (MAPECT, May 2016)
- Time to invest in Taiwan (China Law & Practice, Vol. 28 No. 1 January/February 2014)
- "On Basics of Laws and Policies of the Cross-Strait M&A" (Investment in Taiwan –in All Aspects of Making Investment by PRC Investors in Taiwan, August of 2012); Race to take advantage of new openness from Taiwan (China Law & Practice, Vol. 25 No. 2 March 2011)
- Refrain from Price Forecasting While Recommending Specific Shares (Economics Daily News, February 8, 2005)
- Liabilities for the False Statement in the Prospectus ( Economics Daily News, October 14, 2004)
- Enactment of Securities Investment Trust Enterprises and Securities Investment Consulting Enterprises Law Strengthen the Function of the Association (Economic Daily News, September 21, 2004)
- Enactment of Securities Investment Trust Enterprises and Securities Investment Consulting Enterprises Law brings new opportunities (Economic Daily News, September 14, 2004)
- More Alternatives in Structuring M&A Transactions After Amendment of Business Merger and Acquisition Act (Economic Daily News, April 24, 2004)
- On Basics of Deposit Agreement (The Law Monthly, Vol. 52, No.6, June 2001)
Ying-Yi Lee is a partner of Chen & Lin and specializes corporate and securities related laws.
Ying-Yi advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including statutory or multiple steps of mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leverage buy-out, tender offer, taking private, joint ventures, equity investments and complex restructuring transactions. She has represented sellers and buyers in domestic and cross-border deals and has advised clients including venture capital fund, private equity institutions and investors as well as both public and private companies. Multiple deals Ying-Yi handled have been awarded as deal of the year.
Ying-Yiʼs experience also spans a wide variety of securities law matters and has assisted companies in numerous securities transactions, including IPOs and, issuance of Depositary Receipts and Overseas Convertible Bond.
Ying-Yi attended the National Taiwan University, where she received a LLB degree and went to study in New York University Law School, where she received her LL.M degree in "Corporation Law" program. Ying-Yi then passed the New York State bar exam and has also worked as a legal specialist in the Palo Alto headquarter of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in California, U.S.A.
Ying-Yi is now admitted to practice in Taipei and Kaohsiung.