- Cornell Law School (LL.M.)
- National Chengchi University (LL.B.)
- Member of Taiwan Bar Association
- Judicial Intern, New York State Supreme Court (2019-2020)
- Intern and Associate Attorney, Chen Kuang Lung Law Firm (2017-2018)
- Introduction to Entertainment Law (Co-author, New Sharing Culture, October, 2022)
Ting-Yi Chen is an associate of Chen & Lin’s intellectual property practice. Ting-Yi represents individuals and corporate clients in a wide variety of matters, including copyrights, patents, and trademarks. She also advises individuals and corporate clients with respect to compliance matters.
Ting-Yi has equipped with the integrated knowledge of law, business, and finance in college. She further explored her interest in intellectual property law and corporate law in Cornell Law School. Upon graduation, she interned at the New York State Supreme Court to assist the judge in legal documents drafting with respect to commission contracts, employment matters, and construction contracts.
Ting-Yi is capable of providing clients with precise legal advices alongside with the professional team at Chen & Lin.