- Institute of Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing Hua University (LL. M.)
- Soochow University (LL. B.)
- Member of Taiwan Bar Association
- Intern Attorney, Chen & Lin Attorneys-at-Law (2018)
- Legal Intern, Legal Aid Foundation Taipei Branch (2017-2018)
- Research Assistant, Professor Chang-hsien Tsai, Institute of Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing Hua University (2015-2017)
- Legal Intern, Yangming Partners (2016)
- A Proposal for Regulation of Online Financing – Focus on P2P Lending and E-Commerce Supply Chain Finance (Master Thesis, 2017)
Tina Lu specializes in general corporate law, intellectual property law and info-communication law. She also focuses on business models and regulatory regimes of P2P lending and e-commerce supply chain finance in US, China and Taiwan.
Tina currently provides various legal services to companies, including corporate compliance and governance, capital financing, and application for government approvals and licenses. In addition, she assists clients in initial public offerings, corporate investments, mergers and acquisitions. She also helps drafting and reviewing legal documentations and advises clients for thorough transaction plans.
Tina will keep a positive attitude to provide each client with professional and comprehensive legal services with teamwork at Chen & Lin.