- National Taiwan University (LL.M.)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.)
- Taiwan Bar Exam Passed
- Member of Taiwan Bar Association
- Associate Attorney, THLK Partners (2015-2018)
- Intern Attorney, THLK Partners (2015)
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Code-General Provisions of Obligations, College of Law, National Taiwan University (2013-2015)
- Administrative Assistant for Prof. Chung-Wu Chen, College of Law, National Taiwan University (2011-2014)
- The Last Page Of Life- About Advanced Directives And Estate Administration-III (Signs of The Times, November 2021)
- A Study on Consumerʼs Unconditional Right of Withdrawal (Master Thesis, 2015)
- Different Scenarios of Illegal Search (2022.5.23)
Jing-Hua Tsai has many years of litigation experience and has represented clients in consumer dispute mediation, civil litigation, criminal litigation and administrative litigation.
Jing-Hua has litigated several types of lawsuits, including cases of removal and restitution on real property, partition litigation, mortgage of real estate, annulment of shareholdersʼ meeting resolution, futures trading crimes, succession to property, derivative financial products disputes, management committee of condominium disputes, etc. In addition, she also had experiences in handling provisional injunction, preliminary injunction and enforcement procedures. Jing-Hua was also on behalf of foreign clients to deal with the complicated loan disputes.
With experience in handling complex cases, Jing-Hua will provide professional and high-quality services to clients with a cautious and careful attitude.